Sunday 19 February 2012

Laura Loves London

"I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque" Adele

This weekend I visited London one of my favourite cities.  I love the hustle and bustle, the hidden treasures, boutiques, markets and the fast pace of life.  Before taking part in the fantastic vintage fair in Shoreditch Town Hall I had the chance to take in some new and old sights.

On Friday I met some friends and we checked into an apartment for the weekend, we chose the location because it was so close to Shoreditch and much cheaper than a hotel. We dropped our bags, took in the view and then decided to take in the sights and sounds of London.  The next day I took part in a fantastic vintage fair, the event was organised by The Vintage Fair who co-ordinate events across the whole of the UK.  The Town Hall was full of stalls stuffed full of high quality vintage, a tea room with a huge selection of delicious cupcakes.  I was lucky enough to be positioned on the stage area so I had the advantage of being able to see the talented ladies from Lipstick & Curls.  The girls worked non stop throughout the day, vintage hair and make-up at its best!

The stunning view across London from the balcony.

Whilst in London I visited a number of my favourite boutiques and markets and discovered a wealth of fantastic items including jewellery and home wear.  Over the next few days I will update you all on my finds.

Laura x



No comments:

Post a Comment