Wednesday 25 April 2012

Laura Loves...Time in Times Square!

Whilst in New York I got to mix two of my favourite things, sightseeing and enjoying a few cocktails with friends.  On a recommendation we visited the Renaissance Hotel Bar, Times Square and it is a must place to visit if you are nearby.  The views across Times Square from the bar are breathtaking and the bar really is a hidden gem.  Prices were reasonable with cocktails priced between $12-$15.  Here are some pictures from the bar.  

Bright Lights of Times Square

Looking out on the crowds in Times Square
My favourite cocktail of the evening was the Cuban Society (if you are 18 or over click the link to find out how to make your own) and on returning from my trip I discovered that Renaissance have their own App which I will hopefully be testing out at a few summer BBQ's with friends.  

Do you have a favourite cocktail? Have you found a hidden gem to eat or drink in?  I would love to hear about them xx


No comments:

Post a Comment