Sunday 27 May 2012

Laura Loves ASOS Marketplace

Over the last few weeks I have been working on organising my vintage stock and getting an ASOS Marketplace up and running and have spent most of the weekend in the sunshine taking pictures and getting them online. 

Tartan Skirt 

Love the blue colour and print on this skirt.

This skirt reminds me of Marilyn Monroe

Floral print - one of my favourites

Think Pink!

This maxi reminds me of Florence and the Machine 

At the moment I am running a like and share competition on Facebook.  I am giving away one of my aztec bracelets and some of my favourite nail varnish colours from ELF. If you are on Facebook and fancy entering click the link above.  

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love the tartan skirt and the white 'Marilyn' one!! do you make everything on your own do you have a team to help you?

    great blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheena thanks for your comment all of these items are available on my ASOS Marketplace, the Marilyn skirt is one of my favourites too. I make all of my jewellery, hair accessories and clothing on my own, I do however have some family members who help me at vintage fairs as lifting all the clothes would be too hard on my own! xx

    ReplyDelete