Tuesday 1 May 2012

Laura Loves .... Stamps

Over the last few weeks I have been lucky enough to find a number of fantastic sets of stamps and lately I have been busy building a brand new collection of jewellery.  

I love making stamp jewellery and I especially love it when I come across a collection of postcards or vintage letters.  I love reading the stories of people's trips and messages to their loved ones.  Although I enjoy using technology I still make an effort to send mail such as handwritten letters and postcards.  

I have uploaded a few picture of some of my new collections.  The first two are American stamps, I have been on the look out for stamps from America since my trip to New York.  The final one is the beginning of a new collection to celebrate all things British.  I am designing a whole new range of items to celebrate the Jubilee and The Olympics.  

One of my favourite stamp necklaces - I love the bright and vibrant colours of the American flag on this one.
America Air Mail Stamp Necklace.

London Bus Stamp Necklace - I love this stamp, this one is a one off piece.  




All of my new ranges can be viewed on my Facebook page and I am slowly uploading them to my website.

Laura xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi just came across your blog, the jewellery is amazing, so different. I'm just getting back into blogging if you wanna check it out, nickifanningsblog we can follow eachother. greetings from dublin xnicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicki, will head over to your blog now x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I'm heading over to your blog now xx

      Delete