Sunday 6 May 2012

Models Own - Ibiza Mix

After reading lots of reviews of the Hed Kandi range I decided to try and track some down, I was lucky enough to find it in my local Boots store although I chose the last bottle in the 'Ibiza Mix', the range has certainly proved to be a hit so far!  I thought the bottles were reasonably priced at £5 each or 2 for £8 so I picked up the 'Ibiza Mix' and 'Hedonist'.  

Hed Kandi 'Ibiza Mix' Polish £5

The polishes are fantastic, they apply very easily and I love the colour and effect of both polishes.  I am going to wait to wear Hedonist on my holidays or if the sun decides to finally make an appearance for longer than an hour in the UK as it is very bright!  Over the last week I have teamed up another of my favourite polishes, Rimmel's 'Man Overboard' in a dark grey with the 'Ibiza Mix'.  Instead of wearing on all of my nails I decided to paint the ring finger on each hand with a few coats of 'Ibiza Mix' and leave the others as a solid colour.  

Rimmel 'Man Overboard'

I have been really impressed with the staying power of both polishes, I have been wearing them for the last 4 days and they are still intact.  Here are some pictures.  

Rimmel Man Overboard - 2 coats 

'Man Overboard' and 'Ibiza Mix'

Ibiza Mix Nail

What do you think?  Have you tried any of the Hed Kandi range?  Do you have any favourite nail polish reviews or looks?

I have also just ordered lots of pretty pastel colours from elf cosmetics which I will be giving away soon as part of a blog giveaway.  I would love it if you could spread the word with some of your followers.  

Love from Laura xxx 





4 comments:

  1. que monas las uñas en gris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of Ibiza mix and grey! I've seen it paired with loads of bright colours but not with grey before :) it looks really good x

    ReplyDelete