Thursday 10 May 2012

M.U.A Make Up Academy Make-Up

This afternoon I was browsing in the make-up section and stumbled upon the M.U.A make-up range they stock.  Superdrug currently have a fab 3 for 2 offer on all make-up in store and when I saw the items on sale for £1 each I thought why not!
Eyebrow Pencil, Eyeshadow Pots, M.U.A Make-up, Superdrug.


I love experimenting with make-up and I love having my make-up done professionally for special occasions, I recently had a MAC make-up lesson so I have become a bit more confident with applying make-up although liquid eyeliner is still a struggle! 

I choose a eyebrow pencil in Brunette which is easy to apply and builds to a fairly dark colour to add definition, my eyebrows are very dark anyway so I will only use a little of this to add some definition.  
L - Shade 20, R - Shade 19

I also selected five eyeshadows to add to my ever growing collection, I picked a mixture of colours to use to create a smokey eye effect and for day to day wear.  The eye shadows are quite easy to apply and loaded on the brushes easily.  I chose two matt colours, shades 19 and 20 perfect for the smokey eye look.  

L - Shade 19, R - Shade 20

The three other shadows were from the Pearl range they are my favourite as they have a lovely shimmer and shine. 

Back - Pearl Shade 1,  L - Pearl Shade 12,  R- Pearl Shade 11
I am really looking forward to testing these out properly this weekend, when I swatched the colours they applied easily and blended very well.  

Pearl - Shade 1

As mentioned earlier all of the products were an amazing £1 and on offer on 3 for 2 so todays bundle only cost £4! I am going to go back this weekend to buy some more colours or maybe a palette which are priced at a very reasonable £4.  I am going to try some of the brighter colours in the range and possibly a lipstick or two too! 

Have you tried anything from the M.U.A range? What are your thoughts?

Laura xxx



6 comments:

  1. Nice Colours ,love M.U.A Make up Produkts!
    i´m a new Follower :)

    Lovely Greetings<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am a new fan of them I have just ordered a palette too! Thanks for following xx

      Delete
  2. Hi I will head over to your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! wanna follow each other with gfc and bloglovin?
    http://fellinlovewithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUA is so great and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, its fab I bought a palette from the website a week ago and got one free! Thanks for popping over to my blog really appreciate it x

      Delete