Tuesday 5 June 2012

Jubilee Celebrations


I have had a fantastic time celebrating the double Bank Holiday.  Yesterday I attended a Jubilee party in a local pub, everyone had a great time and really enjoyed the evening.  The Jubilee celebrations have been a real success over the weekend and it has been good to see the country united in high spirits. 

I thought the outfits worn by the younger generation of the Royal Family were really well thought out and they looked fabulous. 
I particularly loved Kate Middleton's Alexander McQueen red dress worn on the first day of the celebrations.  I have a similar style dress on my ASOS marketplace in a bright blue.

Kate looking beautiful in Alexander McQueen
Annie looking beautiful in LauraLoves 
The Jubilee and upcoming events such as the Olympics have inspired me to make a range of stamp jewellery featuring vintage english stamps.  These have been selling really well at the fairs I have been involved in over the last few weeks but I have just uploaded a range to my ASOS Marketplace.
Queen Necklace
First Class Stamp Necklace 
Second Class Stamp Necklace
ER Necklace
How did you spend the weekend?  Did you attend any celebrations? I would love to hear what you got up to or your thoughts on my new range.

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment