Wednesday 13 June 2012

Laura Loves ..... Eyelashes


 Before going on a night out I always put on a set of False Eyelashes and I would like to share some of my favourite lashes with you.  

I always use DUO glue, I bought my tube in MAC about a year ago and it is absolutely fantastic, gone are the days of eyelashes slipping and moving and believe me a little really does go a long way I have still got lots and lots left and it has been well used by me and my friends.  

Duo Glue - Available from lots of retailers including MAC £10
Now on to the actual lashes, I don't know about you but I think they complete a look.  I tend to wear them mostly on night out but sometime I treat myself to individual lashes so I have a fuller look day and night.  I feel false eyelashes make my eyes stand out and open them up and I kind of feel lost without them!  

I sometimes go to MAC and have my make-up done for £25 on special occasions and as you get the fee back in products I often treat myself to a pair of lashes.  At £10 they are more expensive than the other lashes I use but I usually get a number of wears out of each set.  My favourites are Number 12, I feel they suit me well as they are full without being over the top.  

Eylure 107 Lashes

Another favourite of mine is Eylure 107 lashes which are available from Boots for £5.35 a set.  Boots also do a triple pack for £13.75 which works out better value if you are a lash fan like me!  Also Boots often have special offers on such as Buy One Get One Free which also makes them better value.  




My last review is for the Girls Aloud range of eyelashes.  I have tried every set in this range as my sister bought my a gift set for Christmas a few years ago.  My personal favourite lashes are 'Nicola' and 'Cheryl'.  The lashes are also made by Eylure and I love them.  I recently discovered a set of 5 eyelashes in Home Bargains which are almost identical and they cost the same as one pair of the Girls Aloud range but on my last few visits to Home Bargains I have failed to find them.  


Do you wear falsies? Which brand is your favourite? Do you have any recommendations for me to try? I would love to hear from you.  

Laura xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment