Thursday 14 June 2012

Laura Loves .... the Sales!

Wow what a week! I have been really over the last few days preparing for all the upcoming vintage fairs I have lined up, my sewing machine has been over worked this week as I have been making lots more floral dresses and some more tote bags.  Today I decided to take a break as lots of the high street shops have started their sales and with discounts of up to 50% I have been mooching online and I have decided to pop up some of my favourite sale picks.  


Oasis Chevron Dress - £65 now £35

Oasis Placement Print Dress - £85 now £55

Miss Selfridge Aztec Print Shopper - £30 now £15

Miss Selfridge Stud Bucket Bag £45 now £20

Miss Selfridge Geo Print Tee £25 now £12

Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy Shoes £85 now £45

Warehouse Daisy Print Midi Dress £45 now £17



Let me know what you think of my sale picks?  Have you bought any bargains recently? 

Laura xxx


P.S. Don't forget if you follow me on Twitter don't forget that I have a 15% discount code for you to use until Friday.  My user name is lauraloves1.  As an extra special treat I will also be adding a pair of button earrings in with all orders.  

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I love reading all the posts and what you have been doing :)

    I am a blogger that has just started off and I would love it if you would follow me and check out my blog!

    www.lauralouisex.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks :)

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Laura, I will pop over to your blog now, I have only just started too, its really nice of you to take the time to message me, glad you like my posts x

      Delete
  2. ok i wish i hadnt read this post! now i want the miss s bucket bag and the oasis chevron dress!! lol.. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! at least they are in the sale!, thanks for commenting xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back on GFC and Bloglovin, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete