Sunday 10 June 2012

Vintage Fair Update

Just a quick post, hope you have all had a good weekend, I have spent most of today on the sewing machine.  I have a few vintage fairs coming up in the next few weeks so I have been really busy working on new ranges of stock.  Today I have been making lots of tote bags using vintage materials.  Here is one of them and they will all be available on my website in the next few days.  I would love to know what you think of them.  

Handmade Tote Bag - Made using vintage fabric lots coming soon. 

My next fairs are in Blackpool, Erdington and Sutton Coldfield.  I really cannot wait as I have lots and lots of new items to sell.  I will post the details of each below.  


My next fair is in Blackpool, it is the first time I have traded at the event and it sounds fantastic over 100 stalls, a vintage tearoom and live entertainment.  The event is being held on the 23rd and 24th June in the Pavillion Theatre, the events Facebook page has lots more information.  

After that I will be trading at the Highclare School Summer Celebration in Erdington, Birmingham.  



The event is being held to celebrate the school's 80th Birthday and the Queens Jubilee.  The event will also have a funfair, donkey rides, funfair games, food stalls and a Pimms tent so it is a real family day out!  If you would like more information, head over to their Facebook page.  



On July 1st I will be trading at Sutton Vintage and Arts fair.  I uploaded a blog on this event a few days ago and it really is fantastic.  Over 80 stalls, live entertainment and cupcakes and it is only £1 entry.  The Facebook page has lots of information on the event.  

If you live near any of the events it would be lovely to hear from you or see you at the event, Laura xx


8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I will definitely be heading to that Sutton vintage fair, I've never heard of it but sounds like it'll be fun! Will see you there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be lovely to see you at the fair, it really is worth going, get there early and spend the day browsing there is so much to see you will need a few hours! Thank you for coming over to my blog x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute bag! I love the pattern!

    Happy to be your newest follower <3 #bbloggers

    xo, Jersey Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment I really appreciate you taking the time to comment, I am going to Jersey on Saturday for the day so looking forward to having a read of your blog before I go x

      Delete
  3. My goodness, the vintage fabric is absolutely lovely. I agree with everyone here, the pattern is perfect!!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to follow and comment x

      Delete
  4. so cool! I'll try to make it!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love to see you there, they all look like they will be fab!

      Delete