Sunday 5 August 2012

Back to Blogging

Hi everyone I haven't posted for a while because I have been on holiday.  I've spent two weeks relaxing in Portugal in the sunshine, working on lots of new designs and collections.  I also had the chance to take in some of the local sites and I found a fantastic haberdashery shop where I managed to pick up some new materials.  I will be having another photo shoot soon and they will be available on my ASOS Marketplace although I will be posting a few sneak peeks on my Facebook and Instagram over the next few days.  

Taking in the views at the local beach

Perfect day in the Sunshine

Looking for shells in the Sea

Ineresting details on the properties in a local town

My making spot for most of the holiday, the table base is an old sewing machine stand.

Perfect Sunset View

Now my break is over I have got lots of things coming up, next weekend I will be trading at Strawberry Fields Festival, if you haven't already check out the blog I wrote a few weeks ago about the event.  I am also working on some brand new designs and collections and I will hopefully have some other fab news to announce in the next few weeks.  

What have you all been up to?  Have you got anything planned for the next few weeks? 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment