Tuesday 14 August 2012

House of Fraser Blogger Style Challenge

A few weeks ago I received an email inviting me to enter the House of Fraser Blogger Style Challenge.    I really enjoyed browsing the website and looking at all their new collections, I quite often visit House of Fraser in Birmingham to browse the ranges, I especially love going around Christmas and it is one of the first places I go to in the January sales.  

Here are the items I picked out from the new collections.



My first choice was a beautiful Heart Tree Dress from the Hobbs N.W.3 collection.  I love the shape of the dress and the print is gorgeous.  I would probably wear this to a special occasion such as a wedding or christening but I think it is the type of dress that could be dressed up or down.

My next choice was also from the Hobbs N.W.3 collection.  I chose the lovely Nina Jacket.  I chose this because I think it would be very versatile and again could be used over day or evening wear.  I would probably also wear it with jeans teamed with a nice pair of heels and a patterned or bright top.  

For shoes I headed over to the Dune collection and selected a pair of wedge court shoes.  I like the design of these and I think they complement the colours in the dress and the blazer.

Choosing a bag proved very difficult as there is so much choice! I eventually decided the pretty Paloma Pearl clutch bag by Coast.

My final choice was a semi-precious bracelet by Martine Wester, I particularly love the stone detail on the bracelet.

Why dont you head over to the website and enter yourself, you could win a £200 voucher, a perfect amount to kickstart a new Autumn wardrobe.  I would also love to hear what you think about my choices. 

Laura xxx

3 comments: