Sunday 26 August 2012

Mini Shopping Haul


Over the last few weeks I have tried to resist going shopping as I have been saving my pennies to spend on new stock and items for the shop.   Also I am waiting for the new collections to arrive in the shops for Autumn and Winter especially as the weather has been so hit and miss over the last few weeks.

The last time I went shopping was when I was in Portugal.  I went to a big shopping centre in Portimao.  It was fantastic all the shops were air conditioned and well spread out and there were a good range of shops.  Whilst I was there I picked up a new clutch bag covered in skulls from a shop called Bershka.  I had never heard of the store before but since I have returned home I have discovered they sell online and have stores in London and Derby.



The bag was a very reasonable €12.99 so worked out just over £10 at the exchange range I received.  It is huge inside and is big enough to fit in all the essentials for a night out!

So today I decided to go and have a quick browse in the shops and I only ended up buying a few things  in Primark.  I haven't been in there for months but I have seen lots of blog posts about the studded slippers they have recently brought out that rival the popular Topshop style.  Unfortunately the one I went into did not have them in my size so I will have to try a larger branch next week.  

New black lace up boots

I did however pick up some small black lace up boots.  I am hoping to team the boots up with skirts and dresses with thick tights thoughout Autumn.  They are really soft and made from a suede type material so I am hoping for less rain than we have been having over the last few weeks otherwise my feet are going to get very wet! They were only £8 which I think is a real bargain.  

Zebra Cardi

I also bought a Zebra cardigan which caught my eye as I was about to join the queue.  As it is cotton it is really soft and I like the black and white Zebra design.  I think this will be quite versatile and I will probably team it up with a black dress or a denim skirt and a plain t-shirt.  

What do you think of my purchases? Have you bought anything recently?  Also, just a quick reminder, I am offering free postage over on my ASOS Marketplace with the discount BANKHOLIDAY until Tuesday so if you want to pick up some vintage clothing, an applique t-shirt or some of my new accessories make sure you take advantage this weekend.  

Laura xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment