Tuesday 21 August 2012

V Festival

Tickets in hand ready to go.
This weekend I went to V Festival in Stafford and I had an absolutely fantastic time.   The weather was a bit hit and miss with heavy downpours of rain each morning but overall it wasn't too bad.  One of my favourites acts of the weekend was Tom Jones what a voice! I took some pictures whilst I was there and thought I would share them with you.

Floral wellies, floral prints and my Pretty Little Poppet dress.
Very muddy boots at the end of the festival.

 I will be uploading a video and blog about different ways to wear headbands in the next few weeks.  I wore my hair in a Charleston Roll for most of the weekend and I also discovered that it is a fantastic way of achieving perfect barrel curls which was very useful on days 2 and 3 of the festival!

Charleston Roll, perfect festival hair.

Did any of you go to a festival or are you going to Creamfields, Leeds or Reading? Do you have any festival hair tips?

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment