Sunday 16 September 2012

Bypost App and New John Lewis Ad

Hi everyone just a quick blogpost today, I can't believe it is Sunday afternoon already, time seems to be going nowhere these last few weeks!  I have really made a start on getting ready for the shop opening and Christmas which is starting to get scarily close! 

I will update you on all things related to Mr Birds later on in the week, for now i thought I would share with you an app I found the other week after reading a tweet.  The app is called Bypost and it is a really fab way of mixing old and new.  Apps like Instagram have become a real success and this gives users the opportunity to turn their photographs into postcards.  You upload your picture and write your message and then click send.  For 99p your image will be turned into a postcard and sent to a loved one! I am going to give this ago and I will let you know what I think.  

Have you used the app to send a postcard? What do you think?

Whilst talking about mixing old and new have any of you seen the latest John Lewis advert? I love it, especially the Paloma Faith version of INXS' Never Tear Us Apart. Click this link to watch it.  What are your thoughts?

Laura xx


2 comments:

  1. I replied to you comment on my blog xx and snaps to the post idea !!! John Lewis is very clever with their marketing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it certainly is very clever thanks for commenting an replying xxx

      Delete