Thursday 25 October 2012

Pretty Little Poppet for Laura Loves

A few weeks ago I announced that I would be having a number of concessions in store so I thought I would give you a quick update on the collection by Pretty Little Poppet.   

The brand is by Birmingham based design Sophie Keegan and she currently sells her ranges through Facebook and at fairs around the country.  I met Sophie a few years ago at the Sutton Vintage Fair we were both trading at and I joined the hundreds of followers she has on Facebook.  Like others I look forward to 'Fabric Tuesdays' and I am always eager to see the latest fabrics she has selected.  Sophie then uses these to make tailor made clothing from a range of styles.  

When I decided to take part in Mr Birds I was very keen to have a range of Pretty Poppet clothing in store.  After a number of meetings we decided that I would stock an exclusive range of her clothing in store and on my website.  All of the items are complete one off pieces so when you purchase an item from the range you know you are not going to see anyone else wearing the same thing!  Sophie also regularly visits the shop and you can arrange an appointment for Sophie to take your measurements so you can order a made to measure garment.  

Here are a few photographs of the exclusive Pretty Poppet at Laura Loves range.  If you would like any further details or you would like to purchase head over to lauralovesboutique.com 

Nicola Skirt £18

Willow Top £25

Floral Kimono £30

Ava Dress £29

Alex Dress £25
Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment