Friday 16 November 2012

Rings and Things

Hi everyone, hope you have had a good week, i thought I would share one of this week's popular items, my heart rings.  

I <3 Rings

I have been making rings for a number of years and these are by far my favourites and it seems that they are becoming a firm favourite with my lovely customers.  Over the last few weeks I have been making my original sweet treat and vintage cog hearts but more recently I have been experimenting with different glitters. 

New Neon Pink Heart

Black Heart 

Lots of people have been picking up the rings as stocking fillers, secret santa gifts or as a treat for the festive season.  The rings are available in store at Mr Birds Emporium and on ASOS Marketplace.  

Let me know what you think or if you have purchased one send me a picture of you wearing it so I can add you to my customer album.  

Laura xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment