Thursday 6 December 2012

Handmade and Independent Companies Gift Ideas

With Christmas fast approaching I thought I would share some handmade gift ideas with you.  This year I am going to try and buy most if not all of my gifts from independent traders so I have been having a look around and I thought I would share some of them with you.

Notebook £7

I love this notebook and most of the things on Melanie Ann Green's Folksy site.  This notebook is £7 so would make a perfect stocking filler or secret santa gift.

Vintage Bus Blinds 

These framed bus blinds are so unique and often the talk of the shop since appearing in Mr Birds.  A really good present with a personal touch!

Tote Bag £15

This tote bag really makes me smile and I think most women (and maybe some men) would relate to it! It provides the perfect excuses for that new pair of shoes, new dress, jewellery, make-up ....

Picture Frames £4  
A great inexpensive stocking filler available in Mr Birds Emporium.  

Beatles Print £4.95
I chose this Beatles print as it is one of my favourite songs and I think it would look great in any household.  

Today is the Day mug £6.95

What better way to start the day than with an inspirational message? this mug does just the job!

Lets Dance Print £20
This fab print is available in Mr Birds and online and it is one of my personal favourites. 


I have decided to include one of my own necklaces in the selection as these have been a best seller over the last few weeks and a lot of people have been picking them up as gifts.  They are also available as rings and brooches.  

What do you think of my selections?  Have you bought anything from an independent business or do you run one?  Post a link below and I will take a look.  

Laura xxx





2 comments:

  1. hey! i found you through the BBU Blog Hop and decided to follow. these look amazing! very unique.

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella thanks for your post and follow xx

    ReplyDelete