Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Liebster Award




I have been invited to take part in The Liebster Award by the lovely Rebecca and her Belle-Amour blog.  I have been invited to take part in the award before but as I was fairly new to blogging at the time I was unsure about what to write or ask others but I thought I would give it ago.  Huge thanks to Rebecca for inviting me to take part it is really appreciated.  

Award Rules:

* List 11 facts about yourself
* Answer the 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you
* Ask 11 new questions for bloggers you nominate
* Choose 11 bloggers with less that 200 followers
* Let them know you have nominated them
* Thank the person who nominated you

Facts about Me:
1) I opened a shop in Mr Birds Emporium in Birmingham in October.
2) My favourite film is the Lion King. 
3) I have a collection of over 3000+ buttons and I cannot stop buying them even though I am running out of places to store them!
4) My favourite food is Nandos. 
5) I graduated from BCU 2 years ago.
6) My favourite magazine is Mollie Makes, if you haven't read it go out and by a copy.
7) I am an instagram freak, I love taking pics and uploading them.
8) I love NYC I went there last year and I am looking forward to going back soon.
9) I love cheesy music, my CD collection is like the Heart FM playlist.
10) I love shoes, Irregular Choice is my favourite brand.
11) My favourite alcoholic drink is Captain Morgans.

Rebecca's Questions:

1. What is your biggest ambition? 
My biggest ambition is to try my hardest in everything I do.  Ideally this year I would like to launch my website and for it to be a huge success.
2. Worst Fear?
This was super hard to answer so I thought I would go for something that most people are fearful of, spiders yak!
3. Whats your favouite vintage shop?
Again another hard choice, I am going to say all the shops in Mr Birds Emporium, by far the best vintage shops in Brum!
4. Most loved item of clothing? why?
My favourite item has got to be one of my Pretty Poppet dresses handmade by the lovely Sophie Keegan.  
5. What beauty item do you swear by?
At the moment it has to be YSL mascara, a bit on the expensive side but a fab fab mascara. 
6. Dream holiday?
NYC, I went there last year and I can't wait to go back!
7. Favourite type of cake?
Red Velvet Cupcakes mmmm!
8. Best memory of your childhood?
Too many to mention, probably family Christmas parties.
9. Biggest blog moment so far?
My followers taking the time to leave comments on my blog posts.
10. Guiltiest pleasure?
A long soak in the bath with a nice scented candle lit. 
11. Favourite Era of fashion?
Another hard choice but probably the 50's I love the fashion styles and shapes from that era.


My Questions to you:
1) What music are you currently listening to? 
2) What is your favourite piece of clothing? 
3) Where in the world would you most like to visit? 
4) What is your biggest achievement so far? 
5) Do you have any ambitions or resolutions for this year?
6) What is your favourite blog?
7) Favourite restaurant? 
8)Favourite accessory? 
9) Which item can you not leave the house without? 
10) Favourite book? 
11) Best tip you have been given about blogging? 

I would like to recommend the following blogs for this award:








No comments:

Post a Comment