Sunday 3 February 2013

My New Neighbour ... The Nail LAB

There have been a few changes in store at Mr Birds and we have been joined by two fab new traders. Dutch Love has joined us with a huge mix of vintage clothing and I have a new neighbour, The Nail LAB.



Amy from The Nail Lab has joined us this week after replicating from the bright lights of London. She is offering lots of nails services from a basic file and polish to creating some amazing 2D and 3D designs. No job is too small for Amy you can choose from a huge selection of designs from the display nail wheels or you can bring in a photograph of a desired design and she will work her magic to recreate it using her selection of nail varnishes and nail art pens.


I treated myself on Saturday and chose a gorgeous pail pink colour and I had nail art on my ring finger nails. Prices are very reasonable with nail art starting from £1 per nail. Pop up to Mr Birds to make an appointment and follow Amy on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter to see her designs.

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment