Monday 11 February 2013

Unique Gift Ideas, Check My Box

This week's choice is by one of my concessions Check My Box.  I have previously blogged about my delight at being able to stock their jewellery making kits in store and I have decided to include them as this weeks featured product.  

I currently sell five kits in store at Mr Birds Emporium and online on my new website.  Each kit is £15 and they include all the materials needed to make a stunning piece of jewellery.  The only equipment you will need is a pair of pliers.  

Kits in store at Mr Birds Emporium 

The kits are a perfect gift for a crafty friend or an excellent introduction to making jewellery as you have no need to source materials for your project and full instructions are included. 

Lace Peter Pan Necklace 

Plaited Bracelet Kit 

Ear to Hair Comb Kit

Spiky Shrink Plastic Necklace Kit 
If you are not Birmingham based and you would like to give one of the kits a go they are also available through my website and you can find them by clicking here.

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment