Tuesday 26 February 2013

Sutton Vintage Spring Fair


I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front lately and one of the main reasons is getting everything ready for the fabulous Sutton Vintage and Arts Fair this Sunday.  I am nearly ready now and I have lots and lots of new stock and I will be bringing along some work from the fantastic artists I currently stock in store.  

The fair is my favourite and it really is the biggest and best in Birmingham.  Sutton Town Hall is packed to the rafters with some of the best stalls from around the country bringing with them vintage, home wear, art, jewellery, gifts and much much more.  

If that wasn't enough there is also live entertainment on throughout the day and come of the most delicious cupcakes you will ever taste! 

It is £1 entry and starts at 11am until 5pm.  If you know anyone interested please feel free to spread the word.  

Laura xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment