Thursday 31 October 2013

October

I havent done one of these posts for ages as I have been really snowed under over the last few months.  I have been juggling running the business and starting my new course at uni which has been quite overwhelming.  This week I have managed to get a good balance and I have time to get a few things done including updating the website with some new goodies.  Here are some snapshots of the things I have been up to over the last few weeks.  
Maid of Honour for my best friend.
Gorgeous heart print dress.
Lots of baby news this month I have sent lots of handmade cards out.
My Best Friends Wedding.
Beautiful photographs from Jessica Oates Photography.
Fab russian doll paper for orders - 19p a roll!
Making lots of earrings for the website.
Butterfly hair clips now available online.  
Updating the website with Jessica Oates pictures.
Lots and lots of earrings.
Button Earrings are a best seller this month!
A few more one off necklaces are online now.  






No comments:

Post a Comment