Saturday 11 January 2014

Illamasqua Fragrance Bargain

Yesterday I visited the Illamasqua store in Liverpool's Met Quarter.  Illamasqua is one of my favourite high end cosmetic brands, I usually only buy products from there when I have my make up done for a special occasion as you pay £30 for a make up session and you receive the money back to spend on products.  Their sale is fabulous most items have now been reduced to between 50 and 70% off both instore and online.  


I managed to pick up a bottle of their Freak perfume yesterday.  I have been lusting after the fragrance since before Christmas when I smelt it in Leeds on a promotional stand and I could not believe my eyes when I saw the price.  30ml is just £15 or £20 in a box set including a nail varnish and eyeliner.  The fragrance is a little heavier than my usual choice and is perfect for a night out.  I'm quite tempted to order another bottle just incase it is discontinued.  

Have you picked up any sale bargains?  

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment