Thursday 9 January 2014

Peaches and Cream Win


I could hardly contain my excitement this week when I picked up this package from the sorting office.  A few weeks ago I entered a competition on Twitter to win a full set of Peaches Pigments from Peaches and Cream in Liverpool and I could hardly contain my excitement when I was sent a winning tweet.  


Inside the envelope was some of the cutest packaging I have ever seen. The attention to detail Peaches and Cream use is amazing.  I have kept the little bags and boxes to use in lessons as inspiration for the students as they are fantastic.  



Inside the little boxes of loveliness are 10 amazing loose pigments.  The selection of colours is stunning and I have had lots of fun experimenting with them over Christmas.  The coverage is excellent some even shimmer and sparkle.  It was hard to pick a favourite shade but at a push I have gone for Stella, a lovely silver shade that adds a lovely shimmer to a smokey eye.  

Image from www.fabulousmakeup.co.uk
The image above shows the selection of colours and I am also a big fan of their instagram page which they use to display some of the looks they create on a daily basis.   I am hoping to book in this year when I am in Liverpool to experience being peached first hand.  

The pigments are £5.95 each or £45 for the whole set and I cannot recommend them to you enough.  Head over to their website for more information, shopping and inspiration.  

Laura xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment