Thursday 10 April 2014

NYC Wishlist 1 - Pamela Barsky

Whilst I am in New York i am going to take the time to visit the Artist and Fleas section of Chelsea Market.  I went there last time I visited and I absolutely loved it the whole place was fab I managed to pick up some beautiful jewellery and accessories last time and I can't wait to go back.  

Last time I was there I picked up a pouch from the super talented Pamela Barsky.  Her products are absolutely brilliant, gorgeous little bags adorned with quirky and funny quotes.  The one I bought two years ago has served me well, I have used it to carry makeup and jewellery and even as a purse.  I have a wish list ready for my visit. 







All of Pamela's products are also available from her Etsy shop, click the link to see how amazing they are.  

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment